Wide World of Women

All your favorite women in one place for 20 years!!!
It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 8:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Hot jewelry models!!--QVC (D)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:04 pm 
WWoW Artist

Last hour they had Stacy and of course the very hot THEA!! Now Rachel... Yummy!! :twisted:

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Hot jewelry models!!--QVC (D)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:10 pm 
Silver Member

darell1976 wrote:
Last hour they had Stacy and of course the very hot THEA!! Now Rachel... Yummy!! :twisted:

I have caps of Thea

of course with the she thing Staci cropped out :evil:

heres a shock so is Brenda :rolleyes I refuse to watch if Brenda is on :yuck :rolleyes

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:14 pm 
WWoW Artist

GingerZeeFan wrote:
darell1976 wrote:

I have caps of Thea

heres a shock so is Brenda :rolleyes I refuse to watch if Brenda is on :yuck :rolleyes

I don't understand while Brenda was on a couple hrs ago that Thea is on for 1 fricken hr. At least Rachel is on...Youza!! BTW hope that storm didn't do damage in Chicago, i heard there was tornadoes in the area.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:21 pm 
Silver Member

darell1976 wrote:
GingerZeeFan wrote:
darell1976 wrote:

I have caps of Thea

I don't understand while Brenda was on a couple hrs ago that Thea is on for 1 fricken hr. At least Rachel is on...Youza!! BTW hope that storm didn't do damage in Chicago, i heard there was tornadoes in the area.

Brenda will be on 3 out of 4 hours from 8pm-midnight ET which is BS I bet she will be on 3-4 times tomorrow for all day jewelry this is the way QVC has had her on thats why I refuse to watch when shes on from now on her being on for 5-6 hours a day all the time is totally BS

btw it has done damage to the area & about 100,000 without power and a Tornado touched down about 9 miles from me

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:22 pm 
WWoW Artist

GingerZeeFan wrote:
darell1976 wrote:
GingerZeeFan wrote:
darell1976 wrote:

I have caps of Thea

Brenda will be on 3 out of 4 hours from 8pm-midnight ET which is BS I bet she will be on 3-4 times tomorrow for all day jewelry this is the way QVC has had her on thats why I refuse to watch when shes on from now on her being on for 5-6 hours a day all the time is totally BS

btw it has done damage to the area & about 100,000 with power and a Tornado touched down about 9 miles from me

As long as you and Evia are safe..thats all that matters. ;) BTW thanks for capping Thea!! Hopefully Thea and Evia will be on tomorrow more than an hour.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:24 pm 
Silver Member

I know Evia will be on me for more than an hour tomorrow :mrgreen: :twisted:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]