Wide World of Women

All your favorite women in one place for 20 years!!!
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: ShopNBC(D)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:26 pm 
Bronze Member

anyone notice that the ability to pull up video footage from earlier in the day is gone in the Shop NBC schedule. I mean you can still live stream the live show currently on but anything that was on earlier in the day, while you were asleep say...you can't watch the video? I started noticing over the last couple days. Used to be you could click 'watch video' for the individual item or 'watch show' and watch the whole show. Well over the last couple of days it went from the either/or option to just 'watch video' for individual items and today I can't watch a single bloody clip! Anyone know WTF is going on?

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: ShopNBC(D)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:33 pm 
Silver Member

Did you try Week in Review and click on a host the highlighted show for them click and the video is there

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:01 pm 
WWoW regular

I am glad I am not the only one who saw the difference. You are no longer able watch every show. ShopNBC is now only archiving 1 show. :Doh

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:01 pm 
Board Owner

A few weeks ago, SNBC got away from showing each show in full as part of their archive. You can only view the segment video for that item. I call this the Comcast effect. Comcast owns NBC and all of its associated properties including SNBC. Last I read a while back, a QVC vet is in charge of SNBC. Who owns QVC? Comcast. I wouldn't be surprised if the host schedule disappears in the near future. :?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:42 pm 
Administrator

rocky741 wrote:
A few weeks ago, SNBC got away from showing each show in full as part of their archive. You can only view the segment video for that item. I call this the Comcast effect. Comcast owns NBC and all of its associated properties including SNBC. Last I read a while back, a QVC vet is in charge of SNBC. Who owns QVC? Comcast. I wouldn't be surprised if the host schedule disappears in the near future. :?

While yes a former QVC exec is in charge of SNBC, and there are several former QVC minor execs at SNBC. Comcast sold QVC to Liberty Media in 2003, before the host schedule disappeared. :Kool

http://www.comcast.com/About/PressRelea ... irect=true

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:02 am 
WWoW regular

On a simular note I have not been able to play a video from HSN. When you click on an item to preview it would have photos to choose from as well as a video to play. Now when you click on video nothing happens. Anyone else have this same problem?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]