Wide World of Women

All your favorite women in one place for 20 years!!!
It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 4:53 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Lesley Ann Machado (D)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2022 10:33 pm 
WWoW regular

What is going on with HSN's Lesley Ann Machado? Got to see her this evening (12/17) - she seems to have put on a lot of weight over past few months. Thought she looked heavier the last couple of times I saw her, but tonight it really showed around her waistline, thighs, butt, even her arms and hands looked puffy. She was having difficulty squeezing into the barstool seat. And don't believe she is pregnant. Anyone else notice? Don't get me wrong, as she has been always a favorite of mine. Thankfully she still still has the pretty face and great smile. Not into body shaming, but wish she would shed a few pounds.... can still remember when I first saw her. Advertising Rosetta Stone products 20 to 25 years ago and she was stunning.

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Lesley Ann Machado (D)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2022 10:17 pm 
WWoW Legend

jpilson21 wrote:
What is going on with HSN's Lesley Ann Machado? Got to see her this evening (12/17) - she seems to have put on a lot of weight over past few months. Thought she looked heavier the last couple of times I saw her, but tonight it really showed around her waistline, thighs, butt, even her arms and hands looked puffy. She was having difficulty squeezing into the barstool seat. And don't believe she is pregnant. Anyone else notice? Don't get me wrong, as she has been always a favorite of mine. Thankfully she still still has the pretty face and great smile. Not into body shaming, but wish she would shed a few pounds.... can still remember when I first saw her. Advertising Rosetta Stone products 20 to 25 years ago and she was stunning.

She said many times on air that she has let herself go and stopped caring about what she eats, because she loves to eat she said :Doh

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:23 am 
Silver Member

To each of their own... :Thumb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2022 3:57 pm 
Bronze Member

I am willing to bet she is eating the same thing she is cooking for her sons. Most likely Lesley would benefit more hiring a personal chef than a personal trainer.